Perry Miniatures French Napoleonic Line Infantry 1812-1815
Miniatures are in campaign clothing; half in Bardin regulation short tailed ‘habit-veste' and half in great coats, all in overall. Unit bases are provided to enable you to build units easily and quickly.
The figures in the box represent a 36 man battalion;
* 4 Fusilier companies,
* 1 Grenadier company,
* 1 Voltigeur company in the typical march-attack pose of the period
* command: 1 officer, 1 standard bearer, 1 drummer
* An additional 6 Voltigeurs / Grenadiers skirmishing.
* 42 hard plastic, multi-part miniatures (inc command figures)
* 2 full-colour flags
* Plastic bases (20mm x 15mm)
* Additional heads for converting.
* Painting Guide for uniforms and flags.
The last image was taken from the blog Tarleton's Quarter