It is the dawn of the 31st century. You are a mech-warrior: master of
a multi-ton towering avatar of destruction that is the culmination of
more than 3000 years of battlefield technology development. A precious
heirloom passed from parent to child across centuries, an unassailable
mark of your station. Whether a soldier of fortune or a true blue
patriot, you drop into hot zones across a thousand worlds to expand the
star spanning empire of one of the noble great houses.
Battletech is the world's greatest armored combat game. Inside this
box you'll discover epic clashes, dynamic characters, and a myriad of
gaming experiences for any type of player: miniatures to RPG play, hobby
painting to fiction and beyond.
A Game of Armored Combat includes
everything you will need to start tossing dice and moving miniatures on
your gaming table. Do you have what it takes to plant the banner of
victory and become a legend? Leap into the action and find out!
- 8 high-quality, fully assembled (unpainted) miniatures: Awesome,
BattleMaster, Catapult, Commando, Locust, Shadow Hawk, Thunderbolt and
- 48-page Rulebook
- 16-page Record Sheet Booklet
- 48 page fiction novella by William H. Keith, Jr., a prequel to the
Gray Death Legion saga featuring Carlyle?s Commandos and Durant Carlyle;
only available in the A Game of Armored Combat box.
- 16-page Universe Primer
- 8 Pilot Cards
- 8 Alpha Strike Cards
- 2 heavy-stock reference sheets
- Two all-new 18? x 22? full-color paper maps (hexed, double-sided)
- Punchboard of additional BattleMechs and terrain
- 2 dice